Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Buddy Update...butt picture

Buddy got to come home today. Well, not here home, but where he will recuperate. He can't come here because of the stairs. He will recover with a wonderful gal who will take excellent care of him.


No stitches on the outside, just suture adhesive. The stitches on the inside will disolve on their own. Bruising is starting to appear today. I hear he is on some good pain meds though, so hopefully he won't be too uncomfortable. I feel so bad for him, I know he is confused. He has been with me since September. Hopefully since I didn't take him to the vet and am not poking pills down, he will be glad to see me. Here is a picture of Buddy's butt today. Hopefully with his brindle markings, the scarring won't be too noticeable once the hair comes back in.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, poor guy! Chicks dig scars, Buddy, but maybe you shouldn't ask them to look at your butt! Take it easy and get better soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, that looks tender. I hope Buddy has a quick recovery and is back with you soon. I'm sure the scars won't show when his hair grows back ... unless he's like Beryl and has a bald bum!

    ReplyDelete