Thursday, January 5, 2012

My New Foster Pup


Meet Ulrick. Yes, I know, weird name. It is hard to get out of your mouth in a hurry too. But, I must abide by the foster rules and call him by his given name. If his new family wants, they can change it.

Ulrick came to our group from Greyhound Pets of America-Emerald Coast. He arrived on December 11, 2011. Of course, I'm sure he was wondering who turned off the heat. I know he was in a home previously. Not sure why they returned him. Aside from hiking his leg on the Christmas tree once, he is pretty much a gentleman. The pee accident was totally my fault though. I was ignoring his signals that he needed to potty. Since then, no accidents at all. He gets along good with my own hounds and totally ignores the cats. He also loves the grandbaby!

I figured I better get to moving and get this post up before Ulrick finds his forever home.

He kind of fell off of his cushion!

9 comments:

  1. He's a handsome boy. Hope he finds his home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very sweet boy. I'm sure he'll have no problems finding a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet looking boy! He looks like he will make someone very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's beautiful!

    I kinda like the name Ulrick. You're right, it doesn't come off the tongue very easily, but it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so handsome! I'll confess that I like the name, too. He sounds like a dream and I bet he won't be a foster for long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you handsome boy!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he's beautiful!!! I'm with you don't care for the name, would be tempted to just say Rick and drop the Ul,which kinda sounds like you are gagging before you get to the Rick part! I bet he won't be with you long. Love his bed too!
    Karen & the Hounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. He sure is handsome! I hope he finds his forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is beautiful! And that is quite the interesting name....

    ReplyDelete