Friday, June 24, 2011

Buddy's Back!

Who can resist that face? And those ears? I love the ears! Needless to say, I have missed Buddy boy these past 5 weeks. We took Buddy back to Louisville Wednesday and he got released from his surgeon. So, he is back at the house now. Walked in, and acted like he had never been gone. He is so silly! His hair is growing back in. Once it comes back in, you probably won't even be able to see any scars. He has been such a trooper through this whole ordeal. I must say though, he is enjoying his freedom now!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet face! I'm glad he is well again, and enjoying his freedom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see him back home! He certainly looks happy to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea!!!! glad to hear he is home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he's happy that he is all fixed up now, and home where he belongs :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear he is finally home and doing so good! Squeeze him tight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Buddy. That is one happy looking boy. I'm so pleased for you both:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ears are awesome!!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete