Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Updates

Went to visit my Buddy today. I was a little nervous. Would he remember me? The answer is a definite YES! He missed me. He's on very limited activity, but he was able to climb up on a little wicker sofa and lay his head in my lap. He was so cute! Every time one the other dogs came around, he would put his paw up and push them away! Gosh, I miss that dog. He doesn't get his stitches out until June 20th. Then he will have his follow up with the vet in Louisville. So it is going to be a couple more weeks before he might get to come back here.

Some of you might also remember my story about Bluto and his battle with Lyme's disease. GREYT news there! Bluto is back to him old happy self again! They say he went back to the vet's office and was giving his signature hugs out! I am so happy about that!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear everything is going well with Bluto and Buddy. Sending Paw Prayers for all of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so good to hear Buddy remembers you and that it won't be long before you get him back:) Sounds like you had a wonderful reunion! Also awesome that Bluto is back to normal, yays all round:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he's getting better and that he remembered you. I bet he'll be home soon.

    ReplyDelete