Friday, May 6, 2011

You're Gonna Do What?

Tom here. Mom took me to the vet today. Some of you may not know that I was diagnosed 3 years ago with kidney disease. Since then I have to have this HUGE needle stuck in me and they take away my blood every three months. Yeah, no fun. I was about a month over due anyway. I really haven't been hungry lately, and think I have lost a few pounds. Mom keeps telling me my teeth are bad. Maybe that's why I am not eating much these days.

Anyway, she gets the leash out and I am super excited! Then, like always, I get in the van the shakes come over me. I mean, I like to go, but I just get so nervous. But I always get the sympathy at the vet 'cause my nails click on the tile. You know they feel sorry for me and toss a cookie my way. Man, the things you do for a treat!

So, I heard them say that after they get the results back from the blood they stole from me, I might be getting a dental! WHAT??? Then I heard them say something about while I was out, they would take care of a few other things. I like my bumps, why do they need them?

So we finally get out of there...man they were putting things in the out door, if you know what I mean. I come home to my yard and there's mom following me. Sheesh, they were doing that at the vet. Can't a guy take a leak in peace? I mean, they got my blood, why do they need my pee? Well, I guess we will find out next week what fun I get to have next!

2 comments:

  1. So to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Tom! I have my paws crossed that all goes well!

    It's good to see you at the keyboard!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete