Monday, April 21, 2014

Clareese Update

Last Sunday, Clareese went to her potential forever home.  To say that I will miss this little girly, is an understatement.  She is definitely taking a big piece of my heart along with her.
Clareese is being foster with intent to adopt.  This family was actually wanting a black dog, which is very unusual, but I love that part.  However, hearing the last couple of updates, she is being very cautious with the men of the house.   She had been here 6 months and was still a little cautious with my husband, but she learned to like him because he was the early morning feeding person.  She adores the mom of the house though and I hope with time and patience, she will learn to like the boys too.  I do miss her bunches.  Bowser has now become my shadow.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! What a sweet little face! Some are a lot harder to let go than others. :)

    ReplyDelete