Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nutro Crunchy Treats

Once again, the hounds here have been asked to sample treats from chewy.com.  This time I chose Nutro crunchy treats with real pomegranate, you know to try to get a little variety in their diet!
 
 

These crunchy treats are made with real pomegranates, contain 100% Natural ingredients, and are made with healthy whole grains, such as whole brown rice and oatmeal.  But the best part, they are made in the USA!  As dog lovers, we all know how important that it.  These treats are on the smaller size so they would be great to use for training treats as well.

I have a couple of pups who tend to get an upset stomach around the witching hour of 3 a.m.  Which got me to thinking, are they hungry?  These guys eat around 5 a.m. and 5 p.m., so that kind of made sense.  I will try to spare you all the gory details, but they just tend to spit up bile-looking stuff.   So for the past couple of weeks I have been giving a treat just before bed time.  I guess it worked, because no one has gotten sick lately.  
 
 
 
www.chewy.com

1 comment:

  1. I think you're a good detective to figure out the stomach upsets!

    ReplyDelete