Friday, June 15, 2012

Where did the month go?


I just noticed it's been almost a month since my last post.  Where does time go?  I had an additional foster for a couple of weeks.  Her name was Beach, but her family decided to call her Ivy.  They actually adopted two girls.  The other is now named Willow.  Ivy just turned 2 while she was here and Willow is 3.  I must say this was a challenge.  Beach/Ivy was fresh from the track.  A first for me.  She was becoming quite the cuddle bug.  But I forgot how much energy a 2 year old has. 
Don't let that innocent face fool you. She is an excellent stuffy destroyer.

Willow and Ivy in their new home.

Tom has recovered from his dental.  Now he is having some issues with his back end.  That's another post though.  Please send prayers or positive thoughts our way for my boy.

6 comments:

  1. Poor Tom. I hope he gets better soon. I just started reading when Tom had his teeth removed. I was wondering how he was doing. Glad Ivy and Willow found their forever homes. They look like a lovely pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always forget that young greyhounds are full of energy. Easy to forget with my geriatric crew. Hope Tom's back end stops giving him trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...where does time go anyway?!?!? Having several fostered youngsters this past winter, I am kind of enjoying a rest! Hope Tom feels better soon!
    Karen41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers and healing thoughts for your Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We remember that 'young dog energy' when we watch some our friends' younger hounds. we have gotten used to our senior pack.
    Gentle hugs to Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know all about time flying. So neat for Willow and Ivy to be adopted together. I'd love to have a young Greyhound .... and an old one and a shy one, I'd just love more but I think Beryl is enough:)

    Sorry Tom is having more problems. Off to read your latest post, hope it's full of good news!

    ReplyDelete