Friday, September 9, 2011

Suggestions Please

We are having our annual Greytfest on October 1st this year. For years, I have said I wanted to be a vendor. Well, this year, I am doing it. I have been working on projects and getting ready. I have been gathering materials for a while now and most things I have made, I didn't have to leave the house to get anything.

I will have some framed shadow boxes made from copies of antique photos and such, belly bands, poop bags, photo mugs, travel dog beds and some collar accessories. I also have copies some of my old images onto fabric and made a few pillows. I hope to get a couple of tote bags made as well. Here is my dilemma, what should I call myself? Some of you follow my other blog, Mad Red Hare, and I was debating about using that. Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. I think I would use Grey Hair on my Sofa. And then use this blog to post and sell your items too. When I was vending I used The FarmYard Dog because they come from GH farms. You should use something that relates to the GHs so that people will remember the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always envied the fact that you had the Mad Red Hare title for your blog! lol I so wish I'd thought of it! Absolutely use it for your business -- it's fantastic!

    And I think you ought to post some pictures of your travel beds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments about Josh, Michelle. It's always a comfort to get support from friends who know what you're going through.

    I love either Mad Red Hare or Grey Hares on my Sofa for what to call yourself. How did you come up with the idea of Mad Red Hare for your other blog's name?

    Good luck at Greytfest. I wish I could be there! Sounds like you're going to have an awesome array of goodies for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Michelle, both names are fabulous. Good luck choosing.

    ReplyDelete