Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beagle Buddy

Hi there! My name is Beagle Buddy, but my friends call me Buddy. I came to stay at this crazy place after Show Doggie got his home. Now here I am waiting for my turn. I am quite the handsome devil, aren't I?


My new mom keeps talking something about a shed and sharp tools...not sure what that means. I think it has something to do with me and those stupid bands she puts on my belly. I don't understand why I can't just potty when I have to! Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go, right?

Listen to this, it is pretty funny. At night, mom and dad go down to their room. There is this HUGE dog bed down there. Although, I don't know why they sleep in it, it's for dogs right? First, I must make sure that Dixie isn't in the HUGE bed, she doesn't share at all. Then I jump right up there between the pillows and curl up into a tiny ball. Maybe mom and dad won't notice I'm there. Then once I get sleeping good, I just kind of sprawl out! Next thing you know, I am stretched out and really comfy!!! It would be nice if they would upgrade from a queen size to king though!

1 comment:

  1. Buddy, I like your style! I start out between Mom and Dad's pillows, and then move on towards the center of the bed when they start sleeping!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete