Saturday, August 21, 2010

All In A Days Retirement


Show Doggie here. As you can see by my photo, I am exhausted. Just wanted to give you a peek at my day today. First of all, I didn't get any breakfast, not fair. They say it is best for such a long ride (wouldn't want anyone getting car sick or having the big D).

These really nice volunteers from GPA Emerald Coast drove from Pensacola, Florida to Bowling Green, Kentucky so I could get picked up by my new adoption group GPA Tri-State. They were so nice to us.


After waiting for almost 10 hours, the doors opened and could see our new friends! (I am the black one in the kennel on the left). I shared my kennel with Beagle Buddy, ain't I nice? Hey, it's the least I can do.

These guys are going to GPA Louisville. They will get to stretch and potty a bit later. All in all the accomodations were pretty nice. You know, a little carpet to lay on and air conditioning. Really, can't beat it.

Here is my pal, Breaker getting his collar and new identification tag on. Every dog needs proper identification, you know, in case we decide to go chasin' hares or something like that!
My pal Beagle Buddy. Don't know why my human at the other end of the leash didn't get any pictures of me though. Hmmmmh!
This guy, I mean dog...don't know his name, but all the 2-leggeds kept talking about his nose. I mean what's so special about it? Kept hearing some kind of reference to Rome or something like that. No biggie. Anyway, I am at my new digs now. Somewhere in Southern Indiana. Talk about miles under the belt. They call me the seasoned traveller now. Five states in one day. Pretty dang good, if I do say so myself. Now I gotta get some shut eye! Gettin' ready to charm some 2-leggeds into giving me a forever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment